CANCELLATION FOR CHARTERS 2022 AFFECTED BY COVID 19
- NEW BOOKINGS
In case that clients cannot reach Greece due to the official travel restrictions or closed borders (travel affected by COVID-19)
- We return all your money back (except the cost of the bank transfer)
- The client has the right to postpone the charter in a different period of 2022
The deadline for rescheduling the charter is 21 days before embarkation.
The above policy applies only to Covid-19 related cancellations, as follows:
- Travel ban / closed borders of Greece or clients’ country.
The following cases are not considered Covid-19 restrictions and we will apply our normal cancellation policy applies:
- Clients’ unwillingness to undertake mandatory Covid-19 test to enter the country.
- Clients’ general uncertainty regarding travelling
- CANCELLATION DUE TO DIAGNOSIS WITH COVID 19
In case of cancellation due to diagnosis of COVID 19 before embarkation, no refund is accepted. Our general cancellation policy will be valid in this case.
In the event that the Greek government legislate a new legislative act on travel affected by COVID 19, we will have to follow the official decisions of the government.